Saturday, August 05, 2006

Now That's What I Like To See!

First and foremost: For my next birthday, minions!

Secondly:

That brilliant shirt comes from BuyOlympia.com, one of the many stores, boutiques, and organizations funding and sponsoring Pro-Choice/Pro-Fashion, a great event that proves that a woman's right to choice about her body shouldn't (and hopefully won't) ever go out of style.

See Feministing's post about it. They have a complete list of sponsors. Check 'em out. There's some awesomeness there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know... My bra keeps my boobs from being pointy. And no one likes pointy boobs.

Anonymous said...

Well, I just like the idea of burning A bra. It doesn't necessarily have to be one I'd wear.

Not only that, but then I'd have FOUR ARMS! Kick. Ass.

Anonymous said...

Do they have a section for pro-choice stuff? When I looked at the site when you originally posted this, I couldn't really find anything pro-choice on there.

Anonymous said...

It's not really "pro-choice" so much as "just cool". :/