Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Tell Hillsborough County That Victimizing Victims Isn't Okay

Planned Parenthood is having a Take Action! campaign to get justice for the woman who was raped, arrested, denied bond, and then refused her emergency contraception due to a "conscience clause".

Go here to send a letter to the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Department and tell them that arresting the victims of crimes while letting the perpetrators of said crimes go free is not okay, and make sure that they know that employees are supposed to do their jobs and not endanger the health/well-being of female inmates just because they can't keep their theology to themselves.

1 comment:

FEMily! said...

I gave them a piece of my mind. I don't remember exactly what I said, but I definitely conveyed my anger!